ENVIRONMENTAL PACKAGE OVERVIEW
The Environmental Package is a combined Environmental Casualty Insurance package designed and intended for traditional Environmental Contractors and Design Professionals, and other specialty classes defined as “Environmental” by the Program appetite.
- The primary package combines Commercial General Liability (CGL), Contractors Pollution Liability (CPL), and Professional Liability (PL) coverage. Professional Liability is an optional coverage extended when applicable to the risk.
- The primary package can include a variety of enhancements customary to those product lines, including, but not limited to: Employee Benefits Liability, Stop Gap, Hired Non-owned Auto (HNOA), Non-Owned Disposal (NODs) Coverage, Transportation Pollution Liability (TPL), pollution legal liability (PLL) on a Time-Element basis, and Image Restoration.
- Optional follow-form Excess Liability Coverage is available that can be excess of the primary package, Auto and Employers Liability coverages.
The Environmental Program coverage will include the following coverages. No standalone coverages will be offered.
- Commercial General Liability (CGL)
- Contractor Pollution Liability (CPL)
- Professional Coverage (PL)
- Commercial Auto
- Follow Form Excess Liability (excess over CGL, PL, CPL, Auto and Employers Liability lines)
- Carrier Rated “A++ XV” by A.M. Best
- Primary Limits $1 Million per Occurrence/$2 Million Aggregate
- Umbrella (Follow Form) up to $10 Million
- Primary Minimum Premium: $2,500
- Minimum Deductible: CGL – $2,500, Professional Liability – $5,000
All States (except for Louisiana and New York)
For more information on our carrier partners, please visit Tokio Marine Specialty Insurance Company